All copyright and intellectual property rights to the website and its element, such as pictures, images, graphic files, text and other content belong to Ceramika Paradyż Sp. z o.o. All trademarks presented in the website are the property of Ceramika Paradyż Sp. z o.o., unless specified otherwise. Compositions in the website may not be use in any manner without previous written consent of Ceramika Paradyż Sp. z o.o., unless only for the website user's personal purposes. It is forbidden, among others, to copy, modify, link and use such composition in a manner that makes them public or for commercial purposes.
- The presentation of products in the website does not constitute an offer as understood by Civil Code regulations.
- The prices presented in the website are gross catalogue prices and may differ from prices for respective products as currently used by Ceramika Paradyż Sp. z o.o. and Paradyż Sp. z o.o., as well as from prices in retail or wholesale trade
- The pictures of tiles are only for visual purposes and the real appearance of products may be different from the one presented in the pictures.
- The colors in the pictures may be different from the real colors of tiles.
- The real dimensions of ceramic tiles may be different from the ones published in the website.
- Ceramika Paradyż Sp. z o.o. and Paradyż Sp. z o.o. reserve the right to modify selected technical parameters or the appearance of products.
- The companies cannot guarantee that the technical data are free from errors or omissions.
- The interior arrangement designs presented in the website and selected interior arrangement elements do not constitute the commercial offer of Ceramika Paradyż Sp. z o.o. and Paradyż Sp. z o.o.
3. Update of information
The information presented in the website are updated daily. Therefore, Ceramika Paradyż Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to introduce changes to the website without notice.
4. Privacy and personal data protection
Ceramika Paradyż Sp. z o.o. and Paradyż Sp. z o.o. guarantee the protection of privacy and personal data of the website users, pursuant to representations submitted when entering personal data and pursuant to the Data Protection Act dated August 29th, 1997 (Journal of Laws dated October 29th, 1997 as amended). Additionally, information related to the website statistics are collected, and such collection and use is done pursuant to legal regulations.